Tuesday, August 9, 2011

From One "Beotch" to Another - TMR

At a little past 6AM today, I tuned in again to TMR "on Manila's Monster Radio, RX93.1" as I was curious to know what topic Chico and Del had cooked up. Fortunately, it was one I'm well familiar with since the key word for today's theme was "beotch". Okay, so maybe not quite since the root word would be that which is often referred to a canine of the female kind--a word I so often use that it's even in the by-line of my signature in ymail.

The given: What do you say to a beotch who says to you, "Alam mo (You know), b*tchy ka (you're a b*tch)."

Most liked answers (by me, of course!):

- "The next time I need your useless opinion, I'll ask for it."
- "...only to you"
- "Next time, tell me something I don't know."
- "Bakit? Nakalimutan ko?"
- "Oh wait, nobody told me. Since when did your opinion start to matter?"
- "Is this my cue to fake that I'm hurt?"
- "Alam mo, it's painful talking to idiots."
- "Pasalamat ka wala kang leeg. Kung hindi, sinakal na kita."
- "And yet there are still people who hang around me. And you...?"
- "So aside from stating the obvious, what else can you do?"
- "Twinkle, twinkle little snitch. Mind your business little b*tch!"
- "Talk to me again when I become dumb enough to listen to you."
- "Even though we're birds of the same feather, we are NOT flocking together."
- "Yes, I am...a Beautiful Individual That Challenges Hoes."
- "Talk to the hand...and for complaints, consult my middle finger."


-->I listed more than the usual 10 because I thought they were catchy and totally useful later on...(~_^) *wink*

Like I always say, "I'm a sweet b*tch, go figure." (^o^)y

No comments:

Post a Comment